HOW TO PURCHASE A SEASON FLEX PASS
– Online: Buy online with credit card (beginning August 9)
– Mail: Send a check (only) made out to Manbites Dog – $140 per pass, to PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702 (No cash/credit card by mail)
– Phone: 919.682.3343. Leave a message with your name and phone number – we will call you back. (Please don’t leave credit card info in your message.)
– Price: One Flex Pass costs $140, good for 10 admissions during the 2017-18 Season. As always, at Manbites Dog there are NO add-on fees. Isn’t that refreshing?
– Availability: Don’t wait. Passes are sold in limited quantities for a limited time. Last year we sold out by early September.
SAVE MONEY WITH A SEASON FLEX PASS
Manbites Dog’s 31st season features great productions, stellar guest and partner companies, and some wonderful new surprises. Take a look at the 2017-18 season schedule here. We are thrilled by what’s coming and think you will be too. But why pay full price if you don’t have to?
Individual tickets to Manbites Dog shows can cost up to $20. That’s a bargain compared to other Triangle theaters (especially since unlike most other theaters we don’t charge ANY add-on fees) but you can save even more. Purchase a Season Flex Pass — good for ten admissions during the season — for just $140, and save up to $6 per ticket. *
(* NOTE: Flex Passes are best used for WEEKEND shows, when the standard ticket price is $20, or $18 for Seniors and Military. Not recommended for those who usually attend WEEKNIGHT performances, or for those eligible for the youth/student discount. Also note: some Other Voices shows may have a lower standard ticket price.)
FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
Your Flex Pass is valid for Manbites Dog’s season productions, guest companies in our Other Voices series, workshop productions, and staged readings, and any other paid admission performances during our 2017-18 Season. Use your admissions for any show you wish, any night, any number. That means you can use all ten for one performance, or spread them out over the season, or gift a friend — your choice. (Unused Flex Pass admissions expire June 30, 2017 or after the last production of the season. There are no refunds for unused admissions.)
You don’t have to worry about a physical Pass or remember to bring it with you — we’ll keep track of it for you. When tickets for a show go on sale (about a month before opening) just decide which performance you want to attend, and call to make a reservation (or purchase tickets online using your Flex Pass code). Then pick up your tickets when you attend — it’s that easy.
Tickets for our first Manbites Dog show, Life Sucks, go on sale September 18 via Flex Pass or regular purchase. (Tickets for our first Other Voices show, Summer Sisters’ Bad Mothers & Neglectful Wives, go on sale August 9, and will be available for purchase then; Flex Passes are accepted for this show, but are not recommended since regular tickets for it are only $13.) Tickets for other upcoming shows will go on sale about a month before their opening nights (check our season schedule to find on-sale dates for all shows).
HOW TO USE YOUR SEASON FLEX PASS
To Use the Flex Pass Online:
• Go to our ticket purchase page, select the show and performance date you want to attend, and enter your Flex Pass code where indicated. Your Flex Pass will be debited for the number of tickets you select.
To Use the Flex Pass by Phone:
• Call us at 919.682.3343
• Leave a message with the name of the Flex Pass purchaser, the performance date, the number of tickets, and your phone number (we already know your Flex Pass code).
• We will reserve your tickets and send an email confirmation.
Forgot your Flex Pass code? Can’t find your email confirmation with the Flex Pass code? Other Questions? Contact us at 919.682.3343 – we’re glad to help.
* The Fine Print: Season Flex Passes are valid for all performances of Manbites Dog Theater productions co-productions, Other Voices/guest presentations, staged readings, workshop productions, and other performances during our 2017-18 Season, which begins in September. Flex Passes are not valid for private events, or with other discount offers. Flex Passes expire at the end of the season and no later than June 30, 2018; there is no refund for unused admissions. Passes do not guarantee admission to sold-out performances or productions; be sure to reserve tickets early. The supply of Season Flex Passes is limited and sale of them may be discontinued at any time.