Click here to download a blank PDF of the form to use as a worksheet
Notes on completing this application:
- Please be sure to read the guidelines before beginning your application. Note especially that projects must be located in the Triangle, and take place between September 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- Completed applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday June 17.
- Questions marked with an asterisk * are required.
- You can download a blank, printable PDF version of the application to use as a worksheet by clicking on the button above.
- If you have not completed the application, but need to pause, click on the Save and Continue Later button. A link to your in-progress application will be generated and sent to your email address.
- For questions that require text entry, you may paste in text but note that any formatting (such as bold or italic) will be converted to plain text.
- Your Total Project Budget and Grant Requested amounts will automatically be copied from Section I to Questions 15 and 16 in Section IV. To edit them, go back to Section I.
- In Section IV, your total expenses must equal your total income and both must equal your Total Project Budget amount.
- When you have completed your application, click on Review and Submit. Any errors or omissions will be flagged. To correct them, click on the Previous button then make any needed corrections.
- When the application is corrected, click on the Review and Submit button, then on the Submit button. You will receive an email confirmation along with a copy of your completed application to print out for your records.
- Once we review your application, we will contact you if we have questions.
- Applications will be evaluated by our grants panel in July. Grant awards will be announced and contracts sent out before the end of August. Grant checks will be mailed within one month of receipt of completed and signed contracts.
- If you have problems completing the form, or questions not answered here or on the guidelines page, you can email us at email@example.com. Please include the phrase “grant questions” in the subject line. We also have scheduled a public Q&A for potential grant applicants at the Durham Arts Council on Tuesday May 14 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Please review your application below. If you need to make changes, click on the Previous button at the bottom of the page. If it is correct, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Once you submit, you will receive an email confirmation and a file copy of your application.