If you are attending the Sunday 2:00 matinee performance of Bright Half Life on February 26, please read the following traffic and parking advisory.
The Bull City Grand Prix Bike Race will be taking place in our neighborhood all day on Sunday February 26 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Some nearby streets will be blocked to vehicle traffic and access to parking may also be affected.
Please use the following information to plan your visit.
• Earlier than normal arrival is recommended in case you need to park further away.
• It should be possible to drop off people near our entrance on Foster between Trinity and Geer.
• If it’s an option for you, consider walking or biking here, or traveling here via a ride service such as Lyft.
Blocked streets (see map):
– Foster Street between Corporation and Geer Street
– West Geer Street between Foster and Washington
– Washington/Morris between Geer Street and Fernway
– Fernway between Morris and Leggett
– Leggett between Fernway and Corporation
– Corporation between Leggett and Foster
These parking lots should be accessible:
– Central Park School lot across the street from us.
– Agricultural Building lot just north of us on Foster.
– Motorco lot behind Motorco on Riggsbee
– Foster Street lot between Seminary and Hunt
– Various street parking spaces
– Downtown parking deck across from Carolina Theatre
Thanks for your patience. Hope to see you at the show!