HOW TO PURCHASE A SEASON PASS
– SORRY, SEASON PASS SALES HAVE ENDED
Click Here to buy online with credit card
Check (only) made out to Manbites Dog Theater, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702 (No cash or credit card by mail)
919.682.3343. Leave a message with your name and phone number – we will call you back. (Please don’t leave credit card info in your message.)
– Price: One Season Pass costs $120, good for 8 admissions during the 2015-16 Season.
Manbites Dog’s 29th season features great productions, stellar guest artists, and some wonderful new surprises. Take a look at the 2015-16 season schedule here. We are thrilled by what’s coming and think you will be too. But why pay full price if you don’t have to?
SAVE MONEY WITH A SEASON PASS
Individual tickets to Manbites Dog shows can cost up to $20. That’s a bargain compared to other Triangle theaters (especially since unlike most other Triangle theaters we don’t charge ANY add-on fees), but you can save even more. Purchase a Season Pass — good for eight admissions during the season — for just $120, and save up to $5 per ticket. *
(* NOTE: Season Passes are best used for WEEKEND shows, when the standard ticket price is $20, or $18 for Seniors and Military. Not recommended for those who usually attend WEEKNIGHT performances, or for those eligible for the student/youth discount.)
FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
Your Season Pass is valid for Manbites Dog’s season productions, AND the exciting guest companies and artists in our Other Voices series. Use your admissions for any show you wish, any night, any number. That means you can use all eight for one performance, or spread them out over the season, or gift a friend — your choice.
You don’t have to worry about a physical Season Pass or remember to bring it with you — we’ll keep track of it for you. When tickets for a show go on sale just decide which performance you want to attend, and call to make a reservation (or purchase tickets online using your Season Pass code). Then pick up your tickets when you attend — it’s that easy.
Tickets for our first show, Mr. Burns, a post-electric play, go on sale September 15, and will be available for purchase by Season Pass holders and others then. Tickets for other upcoming shows will go on sale about a month before their opening nights.
USING YOUR SEASON PASS
To Use the Season Pass Online:
• Go to our ticket purchase page
• Select the performance date you want to attend (but don’t select the visible ticket options).
• Enter your Passcode in the field on the upper right. This will unlock and display the special Season Pass tickets (you may need to scroll down).
• Select the number of Season Pass tickets you want and click “Buy Tickets” to complete.
• Do not select tickets before entering the Passcode, those are for regular credit card purchase.
To Use the Season Pass by Phone:
• Call us at 919.682.3343
• Leave a message with the name of the Season Pass purchaser, the performance date, and the number of tickets, and your phone number (we already know your Passcode).
• We will reserve your tickets and send an email confirmation.
Forgot your Passcode? Can’t find your email confirmation with the Passcode? Other Questions? Contact us at 919.682.3343 – we’re glad to help.
* The Fine Print: Season Passes are valid for all performances of Manbites Dog Theater productions and Other Voices/guest presentations during our 2015-16 Season, which begins in October. Passes are not valid for private events, or with other discount offers. Passes expire June 30, 2016; there is no refund for unused or partially used Passes. Passes do not guarantee admission to sold-out performances or productions; be sure to reserve tickets early. The supply of Season Passes is limited and sale of them may be discontinued at any time.