Winter Fundraiser 2016
FINAL UPDATE: As of the end of January, your support has taken us past our fundraising goal to over $16,000 in donations. Thanks, everyone! (Missed making a donation during our Winter Fundraiser? Donations are welcome any time.)
The year is drawing to a close, and as always at the mid-point of our season we ask for your support.
Since 1987, Manbites Dog has produced and presented some of the best theater in the Triangle, theater that engages with our community and our world. That’s over 150 one-of-a-kind shows – more than 2,000 performances, employing hundreds of talented and committed local theater artists, with a loyal and supportive audience now totaling over 120,000 attendees. The current 2016-17 season – our 30th – continues our mission of presenting new plays and playwrights, and working with an ever-growing family of actors, designers, directors, and technicians.
Part of our income comes from ticket sales and grants, but individual donations are the lifeblood that helps fund the shows we stage. Shows like this season’s North Carolina premieres of The Death of Walt Disney – a darkly funny exploration of a 20th-century visionary, The Open House – a hilariously dysfunctional family drama, and The Trump Card – Mike Daisey’s incredibly timely and prescient take on a world-changing political campaign. More great shows are coming, but they don’t happen without you.
Help us celebrate our 30th season with a tax-deductible donation of $30! Or $300. Or $3 – it’s all good! Every dollar helps fund amazing work by local theater artists. Please join our Winter Fundraising Campaign today to support another exciting season packed with great theater!
HOW TO DONATE
- Check (preferred) to Manbites Dog, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702
- Credit Card on our online donation page – manbitesdogtheater.org/support
- Phone 919.682.3343. Leave a message, we will call you back.
- In person when attending a performance.
- Stock donation – contact us to arrange it.
- Does your employer match donations? Be sure to fill out a matching form.
NEW: Manbites Dog Sustainer Club:
Join our club by making a recurring donation – either monthly or quarterly. Even a small amount per month adds up over the year. To join:
- Go to our online donation page.
- Click the button for Recurring.
- Select monthly or quarterly (or yearly) and fill in the recurring amount.
- Enter an end date, or leave it blank (you can cancel any time.)
- Then enter your credit card information and you’re all set.
Some things donations help pay for:
- Sponsor the talent – $5,000 (actors, designers, and crew per production)
- Dress up a show – $2,500 (sets, costumes, lights per production)
- Pay the playwright – $1,000 (royalties per production)
- Welcome the audience – $600 (House staff per production)
- Who’s Who – $300 (print programs per production)
- Keep it quiet – $25 (buys free audience cough drops for one year)
Email us at email@example.com, or call 919.682.3343.
Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you soon at Manbites Dog.