OUR $25K BIRTHDAY CAMPAIGN CONCLUDES! FINAL TOTAL: $30,600
A bunch of generous folks joined our 25th Birthday fundraiser and not only helped meet our $25,000 goal, but zoom more than $5,000 past it. Thank you everybody for your overwhelming support. This will be a huge boost to us as our current season continues. Please join us for all the great shows coming up at Manbites Dog.
Our 25th Birthday Campaign is now closed, but you can still be a supporter by making a donation, by check or online at our main Razoo donation page. See below for details.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
SUPPORT MANBITES DOG THEATER
We may not look our age, but Manbites Dog Theater just turned 25 (or 175 in dog years). Since 1987, we have produced and presented some of the best theater in the Triangle. That’s over 150 one-of-a-kind shows – more than 2,000 performances, employing hundreds of talented and committed local theater artists, with a loyal and supportive audience now totaling close to 120,000 attendees.
Along the way, we’ve also been a pioneer in the renaissance of downtown Durham. Our building, which opened in 1998, has been a major catalyst for — and the epicenter of — an exciting and revitalized neighborhood.
That’s something worth celebrating. And it’s something we think is worth supporting.
Part of our income comes from ticket sales and grants. For the rest, we rely on individuals like you. If you value the work we do, please join our supporters by making a tax-deductible gift, at whatever level you can afford.
HOW TO DONATE
- Check (preferred) to Manbites Dog, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702
- Credit card on our Razoo donation page.
- Phone 919.682.3343.
- In person, when attending a performance.
- Stock donation – contact us to arrange it.
Does your employer match donations? Be sure to fill out a matching form.
Some things donations help pay for:
- Sponsor the talent – $5,000 (actors, designers, and crew per show)
- Dress up a show – $2,000 (sets, costumes, lights per show)
- Turn the lights on – $1,500 (utilities, building upkeep per month)
- Keep the doors open – $1,000 (monthly mortgage payment)
- List who’s who – $150 (print programs for one show)
- Keep it quiet – $25 (buys free audience cough drops for one year)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org