We are grateful for your support.
Our recent end-of-season summer fundraiser was a great success. Thanks to your generosity, we were able to raise the funds needed to pay our summer bills and be ready to go when our new season launches in September.
None of our work over the past 30 years would have been possible without the generosity of friends like you, who appreciate the value of the theater and the arts in our community.
And now we are beginning a new chapter for Manbites Dog.
As you may know, 2017-18 will be our 31st and final season on Foster Street, before Manbites Dog transitions into primarily a support organization for Triangle theater. “Say what!!??” Find out more here.
A small group of Producer Sponsors have generously donated to cover most of the production costs for this season’s shows. Because of their support, we will not be doing our usual December and June fundraisers. If you’d like to become one of the Producer Sponsors for this historic season, contact us and we’ll give you details. And if you’d still just like to make a donation, those are welcome too. See below for information on how to donate.
Thank you for being a part of Manbites Dog’s family.
See you in September.
HOW TO DONATE
- Check (preferred) to Manbites Dog, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702
- Credit Card on our online donation page
- Recurring Sustainer Donate on our online donation page and select monthly or quarterly
- By Phone 919.682.3343. Leave a message, we will call you back.
- In person, when attending a performance.
- Stock donation – contact us to arrange it.
- Does your employer match donations? Be sure to fill out a matching form.
- Manbites Dog is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 919.682.3343.