We need your support.
We’ve just completed a memorable season – our 30th! – featuring the area premieres of seven remarkable new plays – The Death of Walt Disney, The Trump Card, The Open House, The Typographer’s Dream, Bright Half Life, The Miraculous and the Mundane, and Marjorie Prime – all created by a family of wonderfully talented local theater artists – actors, designers, directors, playwrights, and technicians. And we’re working hard to make next season – our 31st! – even more amazing. (We can’t announce anything until later this summer, but we have some truly exciting projects in the works that we look forward to sharing with you.)
But none of it would be possible without the generosity of friends like you, who appreciate the value of the theater and the arts in our community.
If our work is important to you, please take a moment to express your support by joining our Summer Fundraiser and making a donation at whatever level you can afford. Every dollar counts. The goal: $10,000 by July, enough to help us pay our current and upcoming summer expenses, and to be ready when our new season launches in the fall.
Please show your support for great local theater by joining our summer campaign today.
Thank you for being a part of Manbites Dog’s family.
Have a great summer. See you next season.
HOW TO DONATE
- Check (preferred) to Manbites Dog, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702
- Credit Card on our online donation page
- NEW! Recurring Sustainer Donate on our online donation page and select monthly or quarterly
- By Phone 919.682.3343. Leave a message, we will call you back.
- In person, when attending a performance.
- Stock donation – contact us to arrange it.
- Does your employer match donations? Be sure to fill out a matching form.
- Manbites Dog is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible.
Some things donations help pay for:
- Sponsor the talent – $5,000 (actors, designers, and crew per show)
- Dress up a show – $2,500 (sets, costumes, lights per show)
- Keep it cool/warm/illuminated – $1,500 (monthly utility bills)
- Promote the show – $1,000 (printing cards, flyers, banners)
- List who’s who – $250 (print programs for one week’s performances)
- Keep us online – $100 (three months website hosting)
- Keep it quiet – $25 (buys free audience cough drops for one year)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 919.682.3343.