Want to become a Manbites Dog Producer Partner?
We invite you to participate in and support a noteworthy pair of shows Manbites Dog has scheduled to close out our season this spring:
• The Miraculous and the Mundane – a major new work by Durham playwright Howard L. Craft, who tells a moving and sharply observed story of family, friendship, secrets, and hope, his followup to the acclaimed Freight: The Five Incarnations of Abel Green in 2015. (read more)
• Marjorie Prime – the Triangle premiere of Jordan Harrison’s wondrous new Pulitzer-nominated play about the mysteries of human identity and memory. (read more)
To bring them to the stage, we are looking for a few Producer Partners to help cover production costs. Our goal: $2,500 in donation sponsorship for EACH production. Your tax-deductible donation* will help us pay all the talented local theater artists working on these shows.
Your generosity can help make great theater happen. We hope you will consider becoming a supporter at the level of your choice for one or both shows:
• Executive Producer – $1,000 or more: Featured listing in program and on lobby signs; special invitation to attend the final dress rehearsal; 8 free tickets and reserved seats to the performance(s) of your choice. PLUS: Don’t want to deal with driving or parking? If you live in Durham, we will send a car to bring you to the show and to drive you home after! (Executive Producer level only.)
(• $1,500 or more: Executive Producer on both shows.)
• Associate Producer – $500 or more: Featured listing in program and lobby signs; special invitation to attend the final dress rehearsal; 6 free tickets and reserved seats to the performance(s) of your choice.
(• $750 or more: Associate Producer on both shows.)
• Assistant Producer – $250 or more: Featured listing in program and lobby signs, 4 free tickets and reserved seats to the performance(s) of your choice.
(• $375 or more: Assistant Producer on both shows.)
• Friend of the Show – $100 or more: Featured listing in program and lobby signs, 2 free tickets and reserved seats to the performance(s) of your choice.
(• $150 or more: Friend of the Show on both shows.)
When you donate, be sure to specify which show (or shows) your are supporting, and whether or not you want to use the free tickets or other premiums offered.
HOW TO DONATE:
• By check. To Manbites Dog Theater, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702, or drop off in person (call ahead!) at the theater, 703 Foster Street in Durham.
• Over the phone by credit card. Phone and leave a message at 919.682.3343 – we will call you back and process your donation.
• Online by credit card. Go to our online donation page and enter your card information. Use the Comments box to specify the show(s) you are sponsoring and the premiums you will use.
Questions? Contact us at 919.682.4974
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Manbites Dog is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible. Note: If you choose to use the free tickets offered to Producer Partners, your tax-deductible amount with be equal to your donation minus the face value of premiums such as tickets, which are valued at $15 each. For example, if you donate $500 and use your 6 free tickets, your tax deductible amount is $410: $500 minus $90 (6 tickets @$15).